Juniper Credit Cards

Hello everyone,

I've been hearing that it's quite easy to get a Juniper Credit card. Is this card as easy to get as the Hooters.

Which CRA did Juniper use and what were your scores like.

I recently recvd a Hooters card for $1,000.00(thanks to my TU score of 597) and I would like to get a second credit card.

Please review the link below. Which Juniper card did you apply for ?

http://www.credit-land.com/1010/1010_page_4248_4642.php

nylady

:confused: :confused: :roll: :roll: :confused: :confused:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i just applied for the carnival osh kosh, but was denied, applied the same day for the carnival sea miles, they approved with a score of 581 TU, (thats the report they pulled), got a $750 cl, and 21.24% apr, with only 4 inqs on the report at the time.

big john, i applied for the carnival sea miles was approved for $750, with a tu score of 581, applied the following day for the usairway, was denied. i should have applied for both on the same day so i would have only one inq added, but at the time of applying for carnival i only had 4 inqs, to check the status of the application go to www.myapplicationstatus.com

good luck!!

I have a Carnival Sea Miles Card ($6K CL) and an Apple Computer Visa ($5k CL, also Juniper). Both applied/approved in the same week. Instant approval on the Carnival card, 7-10 days for the Apple Card. My FICOs are 640-650ish.

-r

• 4 weeks later...

Well I was bummed out about not getting the Hooters card :cry: and was downloading some music on my IPOD and saw an ad to Apply for Juniper. I said what the heck. I applied and was instantly approved! :D I applied for Hooters on 7/19 and only had two baddies a paid judgment and tax lien. Got denial in mail yesterday. The judgment was deleted this week. I guess that helped with this card.

I got a similar offer and on the back in small print it says. "This account may not be available to you if you already have a credit card account with Barclays..." Since you have the Sea Miles, they may not have wanted to give you the Juniper. I'm in the same boat. I have the Nat. Parks card and noticed the small print after applying for the Juniper also. I'm still in the 10 day window, but I don't expect to get it either. Just an observation.

I got approved for the Barnes & Noble Mastercard - 550 unsecured CL - they pulled TU (613 FICO) and reported two days later to all 3 bureaus before i even had the card in my possession...no issues with them at all for me. I also get 5% back at B&N stores and online, and a $25 gift card on first use of card, and every $2500 I spend i get another 25 buck giftcard.

The interset rate is horrible (21%), BUT I will always PIF each month so not worried.

I got a similar offer and on the back in small print it says. "This account may not be available to you if you already have a credit card account with Barclays..." Since you have the Sea Miles, they may not have wanted to give you the Juniper. I'm in the same boat. I have the Nat. Parks card and noticed the small print after applying for the Juniper also. I'm still in the 10 day window, but I don't expect to get it either. Just an observation.

I actually applied for the Sea Miles after I was denied by Juniper. Just got the card in the mail today. Cool-looking card.

Applied and approved for sea miles -- $500 limit. not much, but it helps. I wish they'd pull EQ, as I'm a shoe-in for a good limit there.

In fact, it seems almost nobody pulls EQ, except maybe GE capital, but I haven't tried them yet.

I'm wondering if creditors don't pull EQ because they know how easy it is to get an INQ removed. Gives the creditor now way of knowing what you've been up to the last few days or weeks.