I'm wondering if creditors don't pull EQ because they know how easy it is to get an INQ removed. Gives the creditor now way of knowing what you've been up to the last few days or weeks.

That's only been common knowledge on this site for the last few months. I highly doubt it.

Can a current cardholder get another Juniper card? I already have a Juniper Platinum and I applied online last night for a SeaMiles card. I was given the 10 day application review email. Anyone want to weigh in if this is a rejection?

xholysheepx

I was just browsing this thread and reading everyone's good news and bad news. So, I clicked on the link provided and said WTH, let's apply for the Sea Miles. :shock: :shock: :shock:

$5000 instant CL

OMG, I haven't had a CC with that kind of CL in I couldn't tell you how many years!!!!!!!!!

I love you guys!

:grouphug:

xholysheepx

I was just browsing this thread and reading everyone's good news and bad news. So, I clicked on the link provided and said WTH, let's apply for the Sea Miles. :shock: :shock: :shock:

$5000 instant CL

OMG, I haven't had a CC with that kind of CL in I couldn't tell you how many years!!!!!!!!!

I love you guys!

:grouphug:

Congrats. Use the card and pay it in full and they should be good to you.

Can a current cardholder get another Juniper card? I already have a Juniper Platinum and I applied online last night for a SeaMiles card. I was given the 10 day application review email. Anyone want to weigh in if this is a rejection?
Got my answer online today:

"Thank you for your recent application for a credit card issued by Juniper Bank, member of the Barclays Group. We regret that we're unable to approve you for a credit card account due to the following reason(s): Sufficient credit available on Juniper account"

So it appears that you can't get more than one from Juniper (Barclays).

I got a similar offer and on the back in small print it says. "This account may not be available to you if you already have a credit card account with Barclays..." Since you have the Sea Miles, they may not have wanted to give you the Juniper. I'm in the same boat. I have the Nat. Parks card and noticed the small print after applying for the Juniper also. I'm still in the 10 day window, but I don't expect to get it either. Just an observatio

Ditto...Got the same message.

I haven't touched another CC since I got approved for a 5200 CL through Hooters (instantly approved) and my credit score was 643. I use this CC for all my purchases, other CCs: sock drawer and I only have memberships (24 Hr. Fitness, Blockbuster Online, and Massage Envy) put on my other 3 CCs (but I don't use them for purchases). WaMu for ITunes and some purchases b/c I can get a 4-20% rebate on online purchases from certain companies: GOT TO LOVE THE WAMU BUCKS :)

WaMu for ITunes and some purchases b/c I can get a 4-20% rebate on online purchases from certain companies: GOT TO LOVE THE WAMU BUCKS :)

I was just approved for the WaMu card. I just have to call them and verify my identity. BTW, not to ::jacked:: but is WaMu also Providian?

I tried to apply for the Sea Miles Juniper card and they said they need 10 days to continue to review my application. I don't have a Juniper card so maybe I still may have a chance at it. Anyone here get denied and successfully talk to them to have it reconsidered? :D

Applied for the SeaMiles card after reading in the thread that others with a similar TU score were approved. Received the typical "10 day review" response, went to the status website and immediately found that I was denied due to my TU score. :evil:

Wow, I applied for the Juniper UsAir card and they are still reviewing it. When I applied for the Sea Miles card I was turned down in 1 day. lol. Maybe I'll have a little better luck this time!

The urge was too strong... I also applied for the Us Air World MC that I see others have had some luck with... that one gave me the 7-10 day review thing....

Man I could have anywhere from 1 to 3 new cards tonight depending how those go! The Seamiles is already in the bag!

:woot:

Oh don't tell me that, I got no love from that spree. I worked 10 days straight so had to lay off the puter to get some sleep so missed the thread. Oh well, credit card spree or car accident cuz I fell asleep. Umm, I WANT THE CCs! lol