Juniper Credit Cards

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHooHooo!! I was just approved for the seamiles for a staggering $500.

Can't seem to log in though.... so is this one of the banks that CLI when you call or no? My limit seems sort of un-lovish.

Congrats clev -

and no, they don't CLI - I asked and they sent me a letter saying the type of account I have is not eligible for user-requested CLIs, but they review every 6 months

Ok I checked for the status of my application today and got the weirdest response. I'm denied for sufficient credit on Juniper account but I don't have a Juniper account. Can anyone explain this? I'm trying to find a number to call them but keep finding only automated numbers.

Ok I checked for the status of my application today and got the weirdest response. I'm denied for sufficient credit on Juniper account but I don't have a Juniper account. Can anyone explain this? I'm trying to find a number to call them but keep finding only automated numbers.

I'm sure you probably thought about this, but do you have anything throug Barclay's bank?

Nope, not a thing. I applied for the Sea Miles card back in Aug and said I was denied because my credit was crap. I called the automated number and it said that my accounts still had 30 days before a decision was made for the Sea Miles even though it was declined. This one at least said I had too much credit with them but wondering what if the denial got changed to an approval? Not sure, but no Juniper or Barclay accounts anywhere so far.