Strange letter from Palasides

corky

I disputed Palisades on all three CRA's....First it went with Experian , then I got an alert from Equifax. Yesterday I got a letter from Palasides. I just knew it would be letter saying pay up. But no...it was a letter saying they have decided to close this account. That they had requested that it would be removed from all three CRA's, and that they are not to be held responsible for how long it would take them to remove them. This morning it was gone from TU. I did not dispute with Palasides only the CRA's. Then got that shocking letter. Made my day.:woohoo:

I disputed Palisades on all three CRA's....First it went with Experian , then I got an alert from Equifax. Yesterday I got a letter from Palasides. I just knew it would be letter saying pay up. But no...it was a letter saying they have decided to close this account. That they had requested that it would be removed from all three CRA's, and that they are not to be held responsible for how long it would take them to remove them. This morning it was gone from TU. I did not dispute with Palasides only the CRA's. Then got that shocking letter. Made my day.:woohoo:

Congratulations.

I don't want to burst your bubble, but I would not be surprised if this doesn't show back up on your report shortly with a different JDB.

I figured it might show up again. But like Bigjohn said, then I can timely DV them. This is out of SOL, and Palasades got it from Sherman. So hopefully this will be the end of it. I was just amazed that simply by disbuting they would send that letter.