should I believe Truecredit?

I just updated my TC cr and this is what it's has under "here's where you need to improve" I don't have ANY late payments EVER on any of my accounts on ANY report. Ok, should I depend on TC for anything but *b* (I'm down to 6 btw) and tl status? I know the scores are FAKO (but I do realize that is they change most likely Fico has too) is the information they give you FAKO too?

There are too many late payments on your credit report. [Experian] Payment history is a significant factor in the credit scoring process. Regular on time payments make you appear more creditworthy to potential lenders. On the other hand, late payments indicate that you may be in financial distress. If you have trouble remembering to make payments, consider signing up for an online bill payment service that will make it easier to pay on time.

I have my current exp cr from exp. I have never had a late payment. I a chase cc that is only 2 years old and I have never been late. I have 1 sl that I have NEVER been late on. I have an au from dh that has never been late in the 6 years he's had the card. That's why this is so hard to figure out. I think TC may be screwed up because yesterday ALL my equ information was completely gone, today it's back now I have this screwy "heres where you need to inprove".