Crap One reporting late!!

RayvonTCO

If I were to get a 30 day late from 1/03 removed about how many points would I get?

I know the scoring is not an exact science but if I get some guesses from the CIC Warriors::BigGun:: I can probably average it out. Let me get some numbers....

I feel you but that is the only bad thing on two of my reports ex eq.

TU knocked it off and if you did'nt hear I got a judgement knocked of off TU. :D

So I am trying to get this off so the only worry I will have is bringing my balances down.xtookewlx

This is really getting to me. This IS the last thing!

Big john why does it make a difference if it is the last thing?

Are you saying that instead of a moderate boost it can be significant b/c its the last baddie?

Another thing can you check out TC. They have an offer for a free trial and then 7.46 after that. I am going there to do some b*ing. Can I still do it with the free trial?xdancex

This is really getting to me. This IS the last thing!

Big john why does it make a difference if it is the last thing?

Are you saying that instead of a moderate boost it can be significant b/c its the last baddie?

Another thing can you check out TC. They have an offer for a free trial and then 7.46 after that. I am going there to do some b*ing. Can I still do it with the free trial?xdancex

I'm just guessing, but from other reads, it seems like the difference between no negatives and one is a noticable jump. b*ing can be done on the free trial.

:goodluck: