bigdaddyroy

2007 Football Thread

I'm Back. Been busy referring High School Football regular season and playoffs games. Take a break for a minute and get ready for my college basketball referee schedule.

Now for the business at hand.......Our fantasy league sucks..especially the scroing. AND WHERE ARE THE TIGHT ENDS?????

I'm Back. Been busy referring High School Football regular season and playoffs games. Take a break for a minute and get ready for my college basketball referee schedule.

Now for the business at hand.......Our fantasy league sucks..especially the scroing. AND WHERE ARE THE TIGHT ENDS?????

I have asked that same question.

I am glad someone else agrees!!

:evil:

8 straight wins....I personally don't see a problem with the scoring, as I cracked 70 for the second time this year. Tight Ends, well could take them or leave them I don't think they add very much to the team. I think the scoring is fine, if nothing else it is equal across the board. Everyone is playing within the same rules.

i don't fully understand the fantasy football thing, but busy as he's been..jason whitten ought to be an asset to anybody's team. he has caught as many passes as the wide recievers.

i don't fully understand the fantasy football thing, but busy as he's been..jason whitten ought to be an asset to anybody's team. he has caught as many passes as the wide recievers.

...just what the world needs - another Cowboys fan.

when you assume......

i'm a longhorns fan. i don't particularly like the nfl.

anyway, ya'll were the ones whining about no tight ends making a difference.

*thinks back to a game in Seattle a few years ago...Tony "Butterfingers" Romo fumbles the snap...*

Ahhh yes, last year it was. The Seattle fans should be counting their blessings, it should have been game over. However, that was the past....I'll take the 7-1 start this season.