bigdaddyroy

2007 Football Thread

I love New England. Always have.

I am going out on a limb to make a prediction about them. I think the only game they will lose will be to Miami. It is setting up prefect for that to happen. The worse team in the NFL beats the best team. That's just the way football works on every given sunday.

I love New England. Always have.

I am going out on a limb to make a prediction about them. I think the only game they will lose will be to Miami. It is setting up prefect for that to happen. The worse team in the NFL beats the best team. That's just the way football works on every given sunday.

Oh trust me - my family and are have been sweating about that since Thanksgiving...it's spooky

their records could be reciprocal of one another

best vs. worse as you said

and the Dolphins - the ones who want us not to go undefeated the most

It makes me VERY nervous

:neutral:

Congrats to the Seattle Seahawks...clinching the NFC West for a 4th consecutive time!

:BigDance:

Damn them Seahawks....One of these years hopefully I as a Niners fan can finally stop saying "maybe next year". At least I'm doing good in fantasy football. Tied for first and playing the guy I'm tied with in the last week of the regular season.

Damn them Seahawks....One of these years hopefully I as a Niners fan can finally stop saying "maybe next year". At least I'm doing good in fantasy football. Tied for first and playing the guy I'm tied with in the last week of the regular season.

hey - the Niners beat us both times last year from what I remember...'twas a fluke.

hey - the Niners beat us both times last year from what I remember...'twas a fluke.

Alex Smith being injured isn't helping matters much either.

Well...here we go - next is that nerve racking game against Miami next week.

Though the Pats were terrible today! UGH

I'm sure Coach is NOT happy!

Tom Brady got me a whopping -1 point for my fantasy team....by far his worst output this season. I go into the playoffs as a 2 seed. Needed to be the guy I was playing to get the 1 seed...he ended up with it. Oh and him having Adrian Peterson didn't help matters much either.

oh...can't forget this...GO NINERS!!!!

Well, as predicted, I am now in the championship game. I am going up against the number 1 team. But I should beat him easily. So another season, another championship. :)

Well, as predicted, I am now in the championship game. I am going up against the number 1 team. But I should beat him easily. So another season, another championship. :)

My team sucks

My team sucks so bad that my benched players always play better than my starters.

Dont feel bad, this was a funny year in fantasy sports. Of the top five running backs drafted, only one had a decent season. So go figure. It was the year of the QB and WR. No fantasy team is ever built around those positions. So chalk it up to a freak year.

:roll: