It's My LUCKY day until THEY figure out the ERROR

Gr84kids

I have been fighting my reports for a very long time. I just happen to pull my credit reports today and Experian and Equifax of course still have not corrected their issues , but I will still work on them.

:mrgreen: But this is HUGE....I pulled TransUnion's report and to my surprise I dont exist beyond 6/2007. They have my name and ssn# and that is it all bad and all good is GONE!!!!!!! It says I have been in their files since 6/2007. WOOHOO!!!!!!!!

In December 2006 I pulled TransUnion's report and everything was there all the bad and good and I have been in their files since 9/1990. Big difference.

Anyone having this same good luck?

I am thinking of writing them a letter requesting to add the good (only of course) and seeing what happens.......

xangelx

same with me, got a charge off removed and faco dropped. The good thing is my fico was way higher than my faco. Hopefully it is just the stupid facos that dropped.

Faco says 560 while fico is 630, hopefully yours is the in the same boat bigjohn

(faco was 610 before drop)

same with me, got a charge off removed and faco dropped. The good thing is my fico was way higher than my faco. Hopefully it is just the stupid facos that dropped.

Faco says 560 while fico is 630, hopefully yours is the in the same boat bigjohn

(faco was 610 before drop)

yep, FAKO are MUCH lower than the true FICO :confused: the FAKO scoring model sucks badly. MY EQ FAKO is more than 100 points lower than my FICO and my EX is close to 100 points lower.

• 2 weeks later...

I received a letter form Transunion stating their policy for Reporting Credit Information.... It States.....

Transunion stores information which is supplied by creditors who subscribe to their services. If you would like a specific creditor to report account information to Transunion you may wish to contact them. If the creditor is a member of our services you can request this creditor to voluntarily report the account information to us.....

What the hell is this?

You can technically request anyone that you keep a running bill with to report to the CRAs. If you have a rather thin credit file but have cable bill, utility bill, rent payment, cell phone bill. All these types of bills that are usually not reported CAN be reported to help boost your credit score. Yes, you can add your landlord to your credit report. I've tried asking the OCs directly to please report, most say no but you can also ask the CRAs to investigate your account and they will add it on for you.

I received a letter form Transunion stating their policy for Reporting Credit Information.... It States.....

Transunion stores information which is supplied by creditors who subscribe to their services. If you would like a specific creditor to report account information to Transunion you may wish to contact them. If the creditor is a member of our services you can request this creditor to voluntarily report the account information to us.....

What the hell is this?

It means, that the CRA is not going to go out and try and get a DF to report an account of yours. If you would like the DF to report to TU you must contact them directly and request that they report. In order for them to report, they must be a member which cost money.

Funny that I found this thread. Last week my GF went online to try and get her free annual report from all 3 CRA's. She got her EQ and EX, but TU said there was some sort of error, she had to call and get a hardcopy sent. It arrived yesterday. It only lists her as being in the system since 9/2006 and has only listed her 5 positive TL's for current open accounts. It lists no negative accounts and is not showing her BK7. She was previously married and did not have any credit prior to her marriage, she changed her name back to her original name in 2005. It only lists her current name on the CR. The other two CRA's have her history all the way back to 1987 and list all negatives and the BK7 as well as all of her positives. Is it possible that she has a split TU file? How would we get this corrected IF we actually wanted to correct it?