Judgment Dismissed w/Prejudice

I was offered a settlement by the OC's attorney. The attorney indicated in his documentation that if the settlement was paid that the lawsuit would be dismissed w/prejudice. I did a settlement with the attorney for PRA. The judgment was removed from my credit report by TU & Experian, but Equifax will not remove it. The civil records state satisfied judgment. How can this be a satisfied judgment if the attorney agreed to have the law suit dismissed w/prejudice? Is there anything that I can do to get Equifax to remove the judgment from my CR???

Since you have a cooperative OC. Just go to your court and get an Order to Vacate sheet. That's what it was called at my courthouse. Fill it out and have OC to sign. Make sure to check dismiss. Reason: "Company oversight lead to inadvertent judgment." Take this back to the clerk. They will have the judge sign off on it. Leave your number with them to notify you when its ready. Should take a few days tops. Send a copy of this to Equifax, with Intent to Sue optional. Judgment gone! Hope this helps.