Jump to content

can I do this?


Recommended Posts

Im just wondering if it's possible to apply to seal public record so that CRA or it's third parties don't have access to the state tax lien that was filed on me last month...I just checked my report now and it's not on it yet but it's on my wife's...any advice will be appreciated...thanx

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.