hiblues

Dispute- hand written-lined yellow paper written in green ink- For real or folk-lore

I have heard the theory that hand writing a dispute with on yellow paper in green ink works better than any other form of dispute..

I'd like to hear success (or not) stories.

:-)

I have heard the theory that hand writing a dispute with on yellow paper in green ink works better than any other form of dispute..

I'd like to hear success (or not) stories.

okay, I am really curious as to why?

The theory is that the CRA can't scan it and it must be hand typed into the system, so instead of putting all that work into it, they just delete.

I know... I know.. sounds really silly but I just read it again ( that it works) and this is like the 3 or 4th time and just had to ask the CIC gang.

This was discussed a few months back but has anyone tried it since with amazing success?

Please you guys we have to talk about this in secret cic code. I had a friend of a friend do it like a week b4 I did it for my fiancee. I have never felt such anxiety. Later this month we should know something.

I think if it leaks out to the powers that be or some kiss xshakeitx at one of the big 3 finds this info and reports it to a big wig they may change the rules somehow. So please from now until we see if it works, let's keep it on the DL:wink:

From what I understand of the original post, the CSAs for the CRAs have 4 mins to enter their disputes into the computer since they are paid on a dispute to dispute basis. It's much faster to just delete than to actually type it in and investigate.

From what I understand of the original post, the CSAs for the CRAs have 4 mins to enter their disputes into the computer since they are paid on a dispute to dispute basis. It's much faster to just delete than to actually type it in and investigate.

4 mintues.. Hmm. this is more and more interesting. My only problem is that I haven't hand written anything in YEARS and am too lazy to do it now. I will do this on a computer with yellow paper and I will have the computer add the lines too. LOL

EDIT: I'm going to test this theory and attempt to scan a document written in yellow on my personal scanner.

If we had to elect a CIC class clown....oh wait........CIC comedian it would be you. I read your post and I crack up. :ROFLMAO2:

I want to know where this info is coming from the 4min thing that is. In no way am I debating I just want to know who knows people on the inside.

And can we please use a code sort of like when we talk about B*.

I work in the medical field and we use document scanners alot, years ago i remember a few times scanning hand written letters on that that thin grayish lined paper, i think it is that old school recycled paper or something and it was a pain in the arse, it scanned but was partially unreadable

green ink on yellow paper has less contrast so if you are scanning a document into a program that is preset to accept b&w documents it could be a probelm, and even not show up depending on the scanner and operator know how

so i could definately see a lazy CA employee just deleting something because they cant figure out how to scan it and dont want to have to type it

another note would be to use a ball point pen, and not a felt tip pen, because the ink consistency on a ball point changes as the pen drags along the paper creating lighter areas on curved lines and such, and when scanned the lighter areas dont show up thuis making it unreadable

I just want to reiterate that this is completely untestable. It's an interesting theory, at best, but there is no way to verify the actual results. There is no way you can definitively say that the delete came because of your yellow lined paper method.

I have read almost every credit repair book in print including the one written by a former Equifax employee ( it had the worst repair info I might add)

anyway,

he said that the reps are only given x amount of time per dispute too.

It makes sense that they only have x time to decipher the dispute as that department is a complete drain on the profits,

but - in the books

it also states that your dispute is narrrowed down to a simple 2 digit code,

which

blows up the YP-GI (Yellow Paper Green Ink) theory.

So ... why don't a bunch you us try and and report on the results.

there is no way to verify the actual results. There is no way you can definitively say that the delete came because of your yellow lined paper method.

I agree, however, anyone that is going to do this I would suggest trying to dispute TL's that you have received the "we have investigated this tl already and it remains". If this theory is true, it would stand to reason that the TL you know they would just kick back at you b/c of previous disputes might be deleted. I guess it's worth a try, but I'm not putting any stock into it.

Unless we sent a SPY into the CRA headquarters to infiltrate the dispute department... 

I can be hired for a not-so-modest fee.

Heck, If SAW is going I'll double the fee for her and give all of my and DH's info and SAW can just hit that "Ooooooo" so wonderful DELETE button on all my negatives!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

xangelx

I just got back 3 previously verifieds from TU. 1 was on a account that the OC admitted in a letter HAD NO RECORDS! So, I'll try the yellow and green on them. Nothing to loose right? I'll include a copy of the letter, but I will dispute all 3.

I just sent out another round of disputes after the CRA's previously verified them. I followed the yellow paper green ink trick. I'll let you know what happens. Maybe it doesn't really work, but it doesn't hurt either, right??:wink:

Actually I addressed this many moons ago, but it bears repeating.

The trick is red ink on green ledger paper. Ledger paper is the light green paper witht he slightly darker green # pattern on it.

The contrast between the green and red is enough to throw photocopiers off so the written portion doesn't show up.

If you really want to make it wonky use the red gel pens that have glitter in the ink. The refraction from the glitter breaks up the image when scanned by computer scanners leaving a choppy image.

(My father was in the Secret Service, in anti-counterfeiting during the last 7 years of his career with them).

Actually I addressed this many moons ago, but it bears repeating.

The trick is red ink on green ledger paper. Ledger paper is the light green paper witht he slightly darker green # pattern on it.

The contrast between the green and red is enough to throw photocopiers off so the written portion doesn't show up.

If you really want to make it wonky use the red gel pens that have glitter in the ink. The refraction from the glitter breaks up the image when scanned by computer scanners leaving a choppy image.

(My father was in the Secret Service, in anti-counterfeiting during the last 7 years of his career with them).

Oh, this is great!

are we going high-tech or low-tech on them? Either way, it's down and dirty. and if that is what it takes to get their attention, then I am all for it!

I'm thinking non-repo blue pens that they use in the printing business... I know for a fact they don't scan on any scanner we've ever used (that's the whole point - to mark up artwork without the mark-up showing)

Well, I'm waiting on dispute results to come back from the 3 so when they do I'll be a guinea pig and send in a set. I'll try the yellow paper technique first with a green glitter pen then try the green ledger paper with a red glitter pen and post the results.

:mrgreen:this website sells copy-proof ink pens & security paper

i think i am actually going to get this paper, if they try to copy it is all dark, and says void all over, lol

here is another site where you can actually get custom copy-proof paper that says whatever you want all over it when they try to copy it, i think i'll make mine say FDCPA Violation! and FCRA Violation! all over it just to piss them off