hiblues

Dispute- hand written-lined yellow paper written in green ink- For real or folk-lore

I'M NEW & READ YOU GUYS EVERYDAY, ARE GREAT HELP. HAVE BEEN REPAIRING MY CREDIT FOR THE PAST 2 YEARS - I HAVE LEFT 2 CO ON EXP & TU, FORD MOTOR, CHARGE OFF THEY SAY FOR OVER MILES ON LEASE & SPRINT SAME DAMN CO, CAVALRY PORTFOLIO, I NOW TRIED THE LATEST WITH THE YELLOW/GREEN PAPER. SENT IT OUT TODAY. ANY HELP WITH THESE, I THINK I'VE TRIED EVERYTHING - EQUIFAX IS GREAT 700 ON SCOREWATCH BUT ON TRUECREDIT TU - 622, EXP(I HATE THEM DEEPLY) 557 AND EQ - 658 - ANY SENSE OUTA THIS & ALSO I HAVE 17 INQUIRYS ON TU AND EXP, I NOW HAVE A FRAUD ALERT FOR ALL THE COMPLAINING & SCREAMING WITH THEM, ITS GOTTEN ME KNOW WHERE. ANY HELP OUT THERE. WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE:roll:

I only had Beige or Tan paper, I used a purple pen and wrote unevenly and light, it did not copy well on my scanner, maybe 1/4 oh each word showed, mainly the bottom, sent them off last week...I'll let you know :roll:

You guys have me going around the office looking for green and gray lined paper. I already have access to colored gel pens...my sister has some. hahahhahhah...she's a teenager.

Experian 633...Equifax 625...TU 635

Trying to join the 700 club. 1 collection on all 3 cr. rpts

If anyone is interested. I just wrote a letter to experian on yellow paper with pencil. I have a copy of the scan if you would like to see it. I also used non legal sized paper so they would have to scan both sides for all of the information. If you would like to see what it looks like you can email me at sjh@qad.com Ill send you a copy of it.

I JUST GOT MY REPOSNSE FROM EXPERIAN, WHO TOLD ME TO CONTACT THE COLLECTION CO, THAT EVERYTHING HAS BEEN VERIFIED BEFORE & IF I DON'T COME UP WITH NEW PROOF OF SOMETHING THEY WILL NOT ACCEPT ANYMORE DISPUTES, WELL SORT OF BASICALLY. SO BOTTOM LINE THEY HAVE PEOPLE WHO READ & DON'T SCAN. iMAGINE I WROTE A 2 PAGE REASON FOR MY DISPUTE REFERNECE 2 MORTGAGE COMPANIES WHO ARE SHOWING UP LATE AT THE SAME TIME & ITS IMPOSSIBLE 'CAUSE ONE MTG I ONLY HAD FOR 2 MONTHS THEN WAS SOLD TO ANOTHER.

TRANSUNION SENT ME A LETTER ADDING 15 DAYS AND THANKING ME FOR THE EXTRA INFORMATION. SO THEY DON'T DELETE WITH THE GREEN AND RED PENCIL THING.

:mrgreen:this website sells copy-proof ink pens & security paper

i think i am actually going to get this paper, if they try to copy it is all dark, and says void all over, lol

here is another site where you can actually get custom copy-proof paper that says whatever you want all over it when they try to copy it, i think i'll make mine say FDCPA Violation! and FCRA Violation! all over it just to piss them off

OMG, I think I am going to die. You are TOO funny.

I just sent off some disputes but typed them. I added for the visual effect a snapshot of the tradeline from the online report for each one and highlighted what was wrong along with my reason. We'll see what happens. :lol:

Originally Posted by Master Debator

here is another site where you can actually get custom copy-proof paper that says whatever you want all over it when they try to copy it, i think i'll make mine say FDCPA Violation! and FCRA Violation! all over it just to piss them off

OH MY GOD! I practically peed my pants laughing after I read this. :ROFLMAO2:

:lol: I had disputed hubbys credit report, both items I wrote on the tan paper with the purple pen were deleted, YIPPEEE!!!!

heres the original postheres what I tried

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I only had Beige or Tan paper, I used a purple pen and wrote unevenly and light, it did not copy well on my scanner, maybe 1/4 oh each word showed, mainly the bottom, sent them off last week...I'll let you know