hiblues

Dispute- hand written-lined yellow paper written in green ink- For real or folk-lore

:lol: I had disputed hubbys credit report, both items I wrote on the tan paper with the purple pen were deleted, YIPPEEE!!!!

heres the original postheres what I tried

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I only had Beige or Tan paper, I used a purple pen and wrote unevenly and light, it did not copy well on my scanner, maybe 1/4 oh each word showed, mainly the bottom, sent them off last week...I'll let you know

Which CRA?

:urcrazy: :urcrazy: :hah: :hah: :urcrazy: :urcrazy: :hah: :hah: 8-)

Hand writing works great for me, also I've used colored ruled paper. Got over 30 deletes from the 3 CRAs. I don't know about the ink since I only used black or blue ink, but I think it is good to try. Good luck to all of you!

I sent out 6 letters written on yellow legal paper with a green metallic ink disputing a total of 9 collection accounts from 2 different CA's (all medical all small, some $0 balances, but not one over a $100). I sent them certified, but not CMRRR (didn't want to make them mad, just wanted to know when they got it). 5 of them were deleted within a couple of days off of Equifax (sent it straight to CSC) 2 of them (which was all that was being reported) were deleted from Experian. None have been deleted from TU yet.

Looking good so far! WELL worth the couple of hours it took me to hand write all those letters. Another idea would be to hand write a "master letter" photo copy it (it will be even lighter and harder to copy) and just hand write in the address and account numbers each time you need to send a letter. I wrote a LONG letter with all the legal mumbo jumbo in the middle of the letter so the rep that had to type it in, would say "screw it"! and delete!

My account numbers were bold and clear though! HAR!

I sent out 6 letters written on yellow legal paper with a green metallic ink disputing a total of 9 collection accounts from 2 different CA's (all medical all small, some $0 balances, but not one over a $100). I sent them certified, but not CMRRR (didn't want to make them mad, just wanted to know when they got it). 5 of them were deleted within a couple of days off of Equifax (sent it straight to CSC) 2 of them (which was all that was being reported) were deleted from Experian. None have been deleted from TU yet.

Looking good so far! WELL worth the couple of hours it took me to hand write all those letters. Another idea would be to hand write a "master letter" photo copy it (it will be even lighter and harder to copy) and just hand write in the address and account numbers each time you need to send a letter. I wrote a LONG letter with all the legal mumbo jumbo in the middle of the letter so the rep that had to type it in, would say "screw it"! and delete!

My account numbers were bold and clear though! HAR!

Were these accounts you have disputed unsuccessfully in the past?

I'm totally interested in hearing more success stories from people who have run out to buy the paper and pens. You know, it is the start of the new school year, so a massive influx of people running out to buy yellow paper and colored ink pens won't necessarily look so odd. ;)

I sent them certified, but not CMRRR (didn't want to make them mad, just wanted to know when they got it).

Do they really get mad?

I have never sent a CRA anything, unless it is CMRRR

Now curious.....

Plenty of deletes though.....

Do they really get mad?

I have never sent a CRA anything, unless it is CMRRR

Now curious.....

Plenty of deletes though.....

Who knows if they get mad, however, there is no real reason to send anything CMRRR to the CRA's unless you are planning on suing. I always send priority mail so I know when they got it and how long they have.

CRA getting mad at CMRRR letters. I doubt it--remember, the mail room is prob a whole different dept than the Indian or Philippine CRA coding your dispute. I hear they are paid .57 cents per dispute...

Yellow paper--colored ink got me a reinvestigation--no deletion....guess I need to try again..

I'm going to toss in a new twist to this idea... I think we need to play on the agents greed.. I know tipping the pizza guy 4-5 bucks every time gets me a pizza in 20 minutes or less regardless of how busy they are (I sware sometimes I get someone elses pizza and they have to wait. Got one in 6 minutes flat one night).. What if we include a little "thanks for doing a great job ;) " note with 5 bucks and our green and red disputes.
That won't work because the person who opens the envelope is different from the person entering the dispute in the system.

When we received the letters, they were stacks of papers, with the envelopes stapled to the back (you wouldn't believe how many people forget to include their name and/or address in the actual letter).

That won't work because the person who opens the envelope is different from the person entering the dispute in the system.

When we received the letters, they were stacks of papers, with the envelopes stapled to the back (you wouldn't believe how many people forget to include their name and/or address in the actual letter).

did you ever run into yellow paper with green or red ink and if so, what happened with them?

did you ever run into yellow paper with green or red ink and if so, what happened with them?
Not that I remember, but it didn't matter because we entered everything by hand. It was all 2-digit codes, so even a letter with 10+ disputes could take less than a minute. Handwritten letters in general were annoying because they were typically illegible. Didn't help the persons case at all.

Question: if you're using these ink/paper combos so the scanner can't pick up the text, how do you expect them to know the letter is from you? I mean, if the scanner isn't picking up your disputed info, how do would it scan your name/social/etc.?

If anything, I would think if something can't be scanned, then it's entered manually.

I just don't see how this could work at all.

If anything, I would think if something can't be scanned, then it's entered manually.

I just don't see how this could work at all.

That's the theory, if they can't scan it and to do it manually they may just delete. <shrug> not sure how that's any easier than doing it manually though.

That's the theory, if they can't scan it and to do it manually they may just delete. <shrug> not sure how that's any easier than doing it manually though.

Deleting something from a report was more involved than entering a dispute code though.

Deleting something from a report was more involved than entering a dispute code though.

Where have you been all of our lives? We've been looking for someone who could tell us the answer to this question for awhile!

Really, we must start an "Insiders Secrets" sticky with all of the best tricks to get items deleted :lol:

I concur! =)

Big Chief Notebook Tablet= 2.80

Qwazzi Moto Green Electric Light Defractor pen=5.75

Odds This Slacker Ever Opened a CC Statement= Priceless

Account Verified=======NEXT

If You Cant Dazzle them With Brilliance Baffle Em With B*LLSh*t.