ndbilly

Disputing Inquiries

You mean to tell us that simply pulling your credit report causes inquiries to drop of????:neutral:

Excuse me but I find that hard to believe. I have been pulling my CR with TC and things don't simply drop off by pulling your CR daily. Atleast not for me.

Have you even read the link I provided or read the gang of threads that are available under search for bumpage.I don't mind extending a helping hand but I have no reason to prove anything to you or anyone else on the internet period.

http://www.debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/forums/showthread.php?t=263630

Go here for equifax.

Sign up for a daily puller like TC for transunion.Pull your report every day and your TU hards will come off. Experian you may have to live with.

I have TC. I have been pulling my credit report daily for the last 2 months. All of my inquiries are with TU and EX. None have magically fallen off by simply pulling my TC.

I have TC. I have been pulling my credit report daily for the last 2 months. All of my inquiries are with TU and EX. None have magically fallen off by simply pulling my TC.

Funny cause we ALL can't be telling the same lie and we aren't part of secret society that was created to make you think you are insane. You can either choose to believeor not. Either way, good luck to you xdancex

Ex will not fall off.Tu should fall off after you pull enough to bump them.

Hello everyone, have been using truecredit for the past

month and 1/2 - no inq have dropped. i update every 24 hrs.

Do you know how long it takes? I really need it have 17 inqs on

the dreadful Exp & Tu. Need help any new suggestions to better

dispute, especially with exp. Thanks

I think the point people have made here is that bumpage CAN work, depending upon the size of your credit file and the number of soft inquiries you already have. Two months of pulls is less than 60 total unless you timed things exactly right each day.

Maybe you need 90 pulls to start bumping. Maybe 120...who knows? The point is, everyone is different and this process takes TIME.

Now, you can write a letter (no point in CMRRR for this) and dispute the inquiries. You never know. EQ seems to remove quite easily. EX won't do it at all unless you get an FA...but that at least implies it CAN be done if you're willing to do the work. TU, I dunno. But it couldn't hurt to send a letter and demand removal.

The EQ process works, though, I can attest to it, and it's FAST. I have found that most of the advice on these boards DOES work, so long as you're dilligent. There are some brilliant folks here when it comes to debt repair, trust them....

EX does not bump,only Tu& EQ. You will need to pull longer.Time limits before b are individual depending on each file.

I think the point people have made here is that bumpage CAN work, depending upon the size of your credit file and the number of soft inquiries you already have. Two months of pulls is less than 60 total unless you timed things exactly right each day.

Maybe you need 90 pulls to start bumping. Maybe 120...who knows? The point is, everyone is different and this process takes TIME.

Now, you can write a letter (no point in CMRRR for this) and dispute the inquiries. You never know. EQ seems to remove quite easily. EX won't do it at all unless you get an FA...but that at least implies it CAN be done if you're willing to do the work. TU, I dunno. But it couldn't hurt to send a letter and demand removal.

The EQ process works, though, I can attest to it, and it's FAST. I have found that most of the advice on these boards DOES work, so long as you're dilligent. There are some brilliant folks here when it comes to debt repair, trust them....

well said!

Funny cause we ALL can't be telling the same lie and we aren't part of secret society that was created to make you think you are insane. You can either choose to believeor not. Either way, good luck to you xdancex

It is not a matter of my choosing to believe. It is a matter of my own experience. I have pulled my credit report daily from TU and NOTHING has magically dropped off as you claim.

I have been pulling my CR daily from TC for 2 months, nothing has magically dropped off.

I claim BS on your part.

Well you don't have to get personal about it. This board has the info at your fingertips and I followed this advice from senior members. It's your credit journey to do with as you please.

You can pull daily from TC and nothing will simply magically drop off.

Well you don't have to get personal about it. This board has the info at your fingertips and I followed this advice from senior members. It's your credit journey to do with as you please.

No you are CLAIMING that anyone can pull their CR from TC and have INQUIRIES and other negatives simply drop off.

I CALL BS. and I didn't get personal so quit whining.

I think the point people have made here is that bumpage CAN work, depending upon the size of your credit file and the number of soft inquiries you already have.

SOFT INQUIRIES are Irrelevant on your Credit report. The above posts claimed that you can remove "HARD INQUIRIES" by simply pulling your credit report on TC.

Two months of pulls is less than 60 total unless you timed things exactly right each day.

Hi Fly

I can undrstand where you are coming from. I've read quite a few posts stating that one can "bump" inquiries off by doing daily pulls. I dont know that the daily pulls are the cause for my inquiries to be deleted but I do know that it can be done.

I started out with

EX 16

EQ 10

TU 12

I now have

EX 16

EQ 2

TU 2

Im really not sure why it works but it does. EX is the only co that refuses to delete.

nylady

1fly,

Relax, as said above if you continue to pull your TC report then you WILL start to loose inquiries off of your TU report.

There is NO magical # as to when this starts to happen, some have had bumpage in as little as 60 days, in my case I had to pull everyday for over 4 months before my HARD inquiries became SOFT inquiries.

It does happen, maybe not as fast as you want it, but it will.

Also, remember a HARD inquiry is something that everyone can see, a SOFT inquiry may still be on your report, but does not hurt you and cannot be seen by a creditor.

1fly,

Relax, as said above if you continue to pull your TC report then you WILL start to loose inquiries off of your TU report.

There is NO magical # as to when this starts to happen, some have had bumpage in as little as 60 days, in my case I had to pull everyday for over 4 months before my HARD inquiries became SOFT inquiries.

It does happen, maybe not as fast as you want it, but it will.

Also, remember a HARD inquiry is something that everyone can see, a SOFT inquiry may still be on your report, but does not hurt you and cannot be seen by a creditor.

The inquires do not become soft they are completely removed from your credit files.

SOFT INQUIRIES are Irrelevant on your Credit report. The above posts claimed that you can remove "HARD INQUIRIES" by simply pulling your credit report on TC.

...spoken like a politician, pick out a fact, apply it incorrectly to support your argument, and away we go.

You are correct -- technically, a soft inquiry has no affect on your credit rating, DIRECTLY.

What everyone's trying to say here is that there's only so much total room in your credit file for TU and EQ. Throw enough soft pulls on there, and eventually it simply runs out of room and has to start dropping hard pulls. Maybe it's setup to drop soft pulls first, then move on to Hard pulls, maybe it's more random than that. I dunno.

There's no one-to-one soft-to-hard pull droppage rate. It's merely a matter of doing it and doing it until it has to make room for the latest inquiry -- B a hard pull....

So yes, soft inquiries are technically innocuous, but because they can "bump" a hard pull off your CR, they are decidedly not irrelevant. Their impact is simply indirect.

Hi Fly

I can undrstand where you are coming from. I've read quite a few posts stating that one can "bump" inquiries off by doing daily pulls. I dont know that the daily pulls are the cause for my inquiries to be deleted but I do know that it can be done.

I started out with

EX 16

EQ 10

TU 12

I now have

EX 16

EQ 2

TU 2

Im really not sure why it works but it does. EX is the only co that refuses to delete.

nylady

You are talking about daily pulls on Truecredit correct? IF this is working then the above Sticky on Inquiries needs to be removed because either this is true and doable and then the sticky is inaccurate. Both can't be true. I contacted all 3 CRA's and they tell me they don't accept disputes for inquiries, that I need to take it up with the Creditor that placed the inquiry. Which is what the Sticky claims. So I found the Sticky to be accurate.

BUT Are they simply falling off due to SOL?

What causes them to simply fall off?

What's the reason this is happening?

There has to be a cause and effect and a reason.

Some of you have dozens of inquiries. Over TIME some will simply fall off. How are you sure that it is the pulling of your CR that is causing this which you claim or simply the fact that SOL(24 months) has simply run out?

Either way if inquiries are coming off your CR's good for you. I'm skeptical. But I will continue to pull my CR from TC and test your theories.

My TC started *B* today, yesterday I had 10 inquiries -- today I had 9. I have been pulling every day for almost 2 months. None of the original 10 inquiries were at a 2 year mark to come off. Tomorrow we will see if another one falls off.

BTW - that 1 inquiry didn't change my score

I contacted all 3 CRA's and they tell me they don't accept disputes for inquiries, that I need to take it up with the Creditor that placed the inquiry.

Shame on your for believing something the CRA's told you on the phone! (or in writing)

You are talking about daily pulls on Truecredit correct? IF this is working then the above Sticky on Inquiries needs to be removed because either this is true and doable and then the sticky is inaccurate. Both can't be true. I contacted all 3 CRA's and they tell me they don't accept disputes for inquiries, that I need to take it up with the Creditor that placed the inquiry. Which is what the Sticky claims. So I found the Sticky to be accurate.

BUT Are they simply falling off due to SOL?

What causes them to simply fall off?

What's the reason this is happening?

There has to be a cause and effect and a reason.

Some of you have dozens of inquiries. Over TIME some will simply fall off. How are you sure that it is the pulling of your CR that is causing this which you claim or simply the fact that SOL(24 months) has simply run out?

Either way if inquiries are coming off your CR's good for you. I'm skeptical. But I will continue to pull my CR from TC and test your theories.

The stickie at the top is the law citation for inqs. The bumping is simply a way to remove them before the time is up.I have removed 11 between two bureaus so far and none of them were expired due to age.

No you are CLAIMING that anyone can pull their CR from TC and have INQUIRIES and other negatives simply drop off.

I CALL BS. and I didn't get personal so quit whining.

I don't think anyone said that negatives fall off. We are referring to INQS only. I pulled for about 52 days and then on the 53rd day, an inq fell off and continued to fall off thereafter. It also depends on the size of your credit file. The smaller it is the longer it may take. There is no rhyme or reason to when they fall off. They just do. I can contest because they have for me. None of the inqs that came off were due to fall because they had reached their 2 year mark. I just recently had one come off that was dated 4/5/07. If you don't feel that it will work then you don't have to pull your credit report everyday no one is forcing you to pull it or believe it.