ndbilly

Disputing Inquiries

You are talking about daily pulls on Truecredit correct? IF this is working then the above Sticky on Inquiries needs to be removed because either this is true and doable and then the sticky is inaccurate. Both can't be true. I contacted all 3 CRA's and they tell me they don't accept disputes for inquiries, that I need to take it up with the Creditor that placed the inquiry. Which is what the Sticky claims. So I found the Sticky to be accurate.

BUT Are they simply falling off due to SOL?

What causes them to simply fall off?

What's the reason this is happening?

There has to be a cause and effect and a reason.

Some of you have dozens of inquiries. Over TIME some will simply fall off. How are you sure that it is the pulling of your CR that is causing this which you claim or simply the fact that SOL(24 months) has simply run out?

Either way if inquiries are coming off your CR's good for you. I'm skeptical. But I will continue to pull my CR from TC and test your theories.

have you used the trick to get rid of the EQ inquires in 24 hours? Maybe you should startt here while you are bumping the Tu ones. I am sure EQ will soon close that little peephole

http://www.debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/forums/showthread.php?t=263630&highlight=remove+inquires+hours

It is totally ok to question anything you read on the internet. But this one really works. I stop pulling/bumping because i want to sue the Collection agency for pulling my report cant well do it now if the inquiry goes bye bye.

My Progress Update:

June 19th I had 10 Hard Inquiries on my TU report. After reading some suggestion on bumping I decided to give it a try. After pulling my True Credit Report daily for about 27 days. I yet have to see a hard inquiry bumped / fall off.

Hoping that this process is still the best way for TU Hard Inquiries. Anybody who has been successful with bumping give us some idea how many TC refresh it took for you before you started seeing your first hard inquiries fall off.

Thanks,

BUT Are they simply falling off due to SOL? NO has been answered...

What causes them to simply fall off? BUMPING

What's the reason this is happening? BUMPING/ TOTAL inquiries

There has to be a cause and effect and a reason. Loose inquiries

Some of you have dozens of inquiries. Over TIME some will simply fall off. How are you sure that it is the pulling of your CR that is causing this which you claim or simply the fact that SOL(24 months) has simply run out?

Your questions have been answered, if you don't want to believe then don't. But don't knock the people who have done this and have had hard inquiries drop off there report. It's a fact that they will *B* off of TU throught TC.

Your questions have been answered, if you don't want to believe then don't. But don't knock the people who have done this and have had hard inquiries drop off there report. It's a fact that they will *B* off of TU throught TC.

>? Again that's not true. You have no Factual evidence that viewing your credit report on True Credit is the cause for inquiries falling off, plain and simple. It's just pure speculation that inquiries are dropping off Equifax and Transunion due to having and viewing your True Credit. So True Credit is somehow linked to your Equifax credit report and causing inquiries to drop off your Equifax credit reports but not Experian? A huh. Yeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaah sure! I see a real correlation there.

....also...Who am I knocking, what are you reading exactly where I was knocking someone, quit whining for no reason.

My Progress Update:

June 19th I had 10 Hard Inquiries on my TU report. After reading some suggestion on bumping I decided to give it a try. After pulling my True Credit Report daily for about 27 days. I yet have to see a hard inquiry bumped / fall off.

Hoping that this process is still the best way for TU Hard Inquiries. Anybody who has been successful with bumping give us some idea how many TC refresh it took for you before you started seeing your first hard inquiries fall off.

Thanks,

I am positive after 730 daily updates to your True Credit you will see an inquiry drop off!:D

Hi 1Fly

The inquiries that were deleted are not past the SOL...

Like you, it's hard for me to believe that pulling the Trucredit everyday means that inquiries will fall off.

I don't know why or how it works, but it does. I've even had inquiries that are only a few days old deleted. Maybe its a glitch in the cra online system.

Instead of pulling the truecredit daily you should try going to the cra site directly to dispute the inquiry and see what happes. I've tried to dispute some inquiries and TU & EQ would send a letter stating that they cannot delete. ....a few days later the inquiry is deleted.

Maybe they have a fe disgruntled employees.

I guess we will never know the reason for this. ;)

nylady

Hi 1Fly

Like you, it's hard for me to believe that pulling the Trucredit everyday means that inquiries will fall off.

nylady

My point is how do you REALLY know that it is due to viewing your True credit? That viewing your true credit is what is actually doing it or the inquiries are falling off for some other unknown reason?

Hi

1Fly

That's what I was saying. I can't believe that pulling the reports caused them to drop off. I do know that when I disputed the inquiries directly with the CRA websites that the inquiries were deleted. Like I said before...there were times that I disputed on the cra site and they mailed letters stating that they could not delete. Those letters did not stop me.. I would dispute again and somehow they were deleted.

Beats me.

nylady

xdancex

Hi

1Fly

That's what I was saying. I can't believe that pulling the reports caused them to drop off. I do know that when I disputed the inquiries directly with the CRA websites that the inquiries were deleted. Like I said before...there were times that I disputed on the cra site and they mailed letters stating that they could not delete. Those letters did not stop me.. I would dispute again and somehow they were deleted.

Beats me.

nylady

xdancex

Well whatever is TRUELY making inquiries fall off peoples CR's...atleast they are falling off.

I only have 2 inquiries on TU and 3 on EX 0 on EQ. I called BOA and asked for 1 removed as they pulled EX and did it again a few days later. BOA has told me they have contacted EX to have the double inquiry removed. The other 2 I have are legitimate recent inquiries and are valid so i won't bother with them.

1fly, the reason for why has already been explained, back on page 2 of this thread.

As chuck said, if you don't want to believe it, that's your decision. It seems unnecessary, however, to continually claim that this method doesn't work.

Those of us who have seen it work on our accounts believe it. If you continue to pull your tc report, I have no doubt you will see it happen as well.

You said you have been pulling for about two months. As others have said, it can take longer, one person said it took about four months. If you don't have the patience to pull for that long, that's your decision, but I for one would rather stick with it, instead of waiting two years for them to fall off by themselves.

1fly, the reason for why has already been explained, back on page 2 of this thread.

As chuck said, if you don't want to believe it, that's your decision. It seems unnecessary, however, to continually claim that this method doesn't work.

Those of us who have seen it work on our accounts believe it. If you continue to pull your tc report, I have no doubt you will see it happen as well.

You said you have been pulling for about two months. As others have said, it can take longer, one person said it took about four months. If you don't have the patience to pull for that long, that's your decision, but I for one would rather stick with it, instead of waiting two years for them to fall off by themselves.

peggy,

People are saying. "Well I pull my credit report every day and look at it at Truecredit and inquiries have come of my CR therefore that must be the reason they came off."

Actually, There is NO Factual evidence to support the theory that viewing your report causes inquiries to fall off. Try and understand that. Just because inquiries may have come off some peoples credit reports does not prove that viewing your CR is what is ACTUALLY doing it. People are leaping to conclusuions as to the true cause.

You mean that ridiculous speculation that there is no longer any room on your credit report and they have to delete something so they delete hard inquiries.

Why is this topic still alive is beyond me? All of your questions have been answered multiple times with links? If you wish to keep your current view,there is no reason to continue harping on the masses that it has worked for.xdeadhorsex xdeadhorsex xdeadhorsex

All of your questions have been answered multiple times with links?

No one has proven that pulling your credit report on Truecredit is the true reason inquiries have fallen off a CR. NO ONE. I have heard alot of ridiculous theories and ideas but nothing backed up with anything resembling verifiable facts. It is pure speculation and guessing that this is the cause. You see an effect and you assume you know the cause. Fact is you don't. The preposterous idea that there is no longer any room on a persons Cr is really ridiculous. But You claim it doesn't work for Experian only TU and EQ. Well I guess Experian has found some room right?:?

It is like a person saying ..."Well, I have been viewing my TrueCredit file every day for the past four months and after four months I saw a few inquiries fall off my credit report....so that must be the reason they fell off.

sounds like a Credit Repair URBAN LEGEND in the making to me....:lol:

I did say that TU and EQ deleted inquiries but I never said that it was due to pulling the TrueCredit reports daily. I disputed directly with the cras on their website. Why and how it works. I dont know....

nylady

I did say that TU and EQ deleted inquiries but I never said that it was due to pulling the TrueCredit reports daily. I disputed directly with the cras on their website. Why and how it works. I dont know....

nylady

I hear ya nylady. I'm not addressing you specifically with every response to the Credit Repair Urban Legend. I am simply addressing anyones idea that a correlation exists between what is being claimed here(the Truecredit daily viewing theory).

If you are disputing inquiries and have had them drop off then that makes sense. You are contacted the CRA's and disputing an authorized inquiry or on some other grounds and you are claiming the inquiry should not be on your CR. I can see how that would work and that action having an effect.

What ever fly.

O.K. I'm not sure why my inquiries have fallen off my TU report....

ALL my inquiries on TU were well UNDER THE 2 YEAR SOL (not even close to 2 years), I started looking at my credit report EVERYDAY on TRUE CREDIT, after 3-4 months my INQUIRIES DROPPED OFF/BECAME SOFT ON MY TU CREDIT REPORT. I NOW HAVE ZERO INQUIRIES on TU.

What bugs me is why you read all the people that say "Yes it works" on TU but you continue to say "it does not work for me". Yet people have stated that it could take up to 4 months of daily pulls to make it happen, and you have only done it 60+ tiimes.

Who cares if it only works on TU, IT WORKS BELIEVE IT OR NOT.

Again if you don't believe it then don't, cancel your TC report and save your money. Removing those 6 inquiries was well worth the money.

What ever you do stop doubting what people have done.

You are KNOCKING everyone here who says they have removed inquires by doing a daily pull on TC. You don't see how or why but inquireis are gone (NOT SHOWING TO CREDITORS).

Tuesday = 10

Wed = 9

Thurs = 8

--- Must be the fairies at work because mine are coming off one by one.

Still no score change though

I wouldn't expect much of a score change since they don't count a whole lot for Fico.The reason I use b is because certain creditors will deny for excess inqs and on a manual review excess inqs will definitely raise eyebrows causing you to explain to underwriter why they are there.To all the people that still use b and that have taught me the meaning of the phrase b,I sincerely thank you.