Let My Adventure Begin ............. Day 1

Determined2FixIt

No Clue where to start! Please Help!

Well, you're in the right place. Being fed up and angry is good motivation.

Start with getting your credit reports:

https://www.annualcreditreport.com/cra/index.jsp

Then dispute just a couple of easy ones so you can get a feel for things. Try going for stuff like old collections.

You will have success, just be persistent.

-r

Hi I've been disputing all the incorrect spelling of my name, social security number variations, and inaccurate addresses. So far going pretty well... Does anyone know whether all my addresses except my current address (for the last three years), can be removed?

Thank you!

Still 548

EX (experian) likes to call old and incorrect information "historical."

The others should be easier to work with. If you send your DL and SS to them,

and demand in a polite but firm manner, they will fix. (make sure you do it cmrr)

One of these days I am going to nail EX for that nonsense ::twisted:

Okay... Disputes in progress. Experian has addresses listed as "historical", which consist of places I've never even visited, let alone resided at, so agitating. But, I'm still trying to dispute the addresses. Was able to have two social security variations, 4 old telephone numbers, 6 residences, and numerous misspelled names deleted today.

zfire, I will be following your advice, and sending my DL and SS to them. Thank you for the information..

So a win is a win...

Goodnight everyone.... Need to work my real job tomorrow....

Still 548 ...... : (

Well, a new challenge. 14 negative items listed on my report. Eleven collection accounts. Three charge offs. I disputed the accounts online, so far one delection. I feel this is going to be a bit of work. The good news is that the majority of the accounts are from 2001 and 2002. So, hopefully that will help. The remaining accounts are for credit agencies who have assumed my accounts. I'm going to research some more information regarding debt validation, and send out letters on Monday. Any suggestions/help would be appreciated.

Thank you......

548 : (