Unexpected new trade line

I signed a 2-year agreement with my local tanning salon for MysticTan ( ya know, the spray tan that doesn't burn your a$$). They didn't run my credit, but a new positive tradeline has popped up. $20 a month, and current. Just something I thought I'd throw out here in case anyone was interested in rebuilding this way.

I was going to cancel (I have valid excuses, like moving and checking account changes, etc), but when I saw the nice new account on my CR, I changed my mind. ;)

I signed a 2-year agreement with my local tanning salon for MysticTan ( ya know, the spray tan that doesn't burn your a$$). They didn't run my credit, but a new positive tradeline has popped up. $20 a month, and current. Just something I thought I'd throw out here in case anyone was interested in rebuilding this way.

I was going to cancel (I have valid excuses, like moving and checking account changes, etc), but when I saw the nice new account on my CR, I changed my mind. ;)

Interesting tradeline.

$20/mo seems like an aweful lot to pay for a tradeline. You can get a secured card with a fee of $60/yr, equivalent to $5/mo. Or, get a Dell Preferred Account and buy some ink cartridges at $20/mo. If you are getting a good service for what you're paying for, then it's worth it, but you had already said you were going to cancel the service. Consider other things to spend that $20 on.

Hey Lyle! :)++ I'm good! How are you?

PolarBear -As for getting a cheaper tradeline, some of us don't have the priviledge of getting something like a Dell account (yet). I'm not going to mess with a good tradeline; it's not worth the risk to me. It's reporting to all 3. I also got a Crown Jewlers account today. I'm doing all I can because I want to buy a house when I graduate. I appreciate your concern, but in my circumstances, $20 a month seems fair enough for the help. Thank you for the ideas. :)

BigJohnStud - Good advice and duly noted. Thanks. I'll be careful should I ever decide to cancel it. :)

Not trying to hijack too badly-but does the spray on tan actually look as good as the regular tanning bed tans? I have only tanned a couple times in my life and love how my skin looks after I tan, but I stopped because I just don't think it is worth the risk to my skin. Besides-remember the little old tan lady on "There's Something about Mary" lol.....