Should I continue to update cr daily or wait?

imdoingitright

I update my cr everyday mainly for *b*. I have 2 left on TU. They are both from this year; 5/31 & 6/25. Since I read that inqs usually come off between 60-90 days from the date of the inq, does it make since for me to continue to update regularly when it's hasn't deen 60-90 days yet?

I update my cr everyday mainly for *b*. I have 2 left on TU. They are both from this year; 5/31 & 6/25. Since I read that inqs usually come off between 60-90 days from the date of the inq, does it make since for me to continue to update regularly when it's hasn't deen 60-90 days yet?

They mean ~ 60 to 90 daily credit pull. So you will not get any bumpage if you just wait for the 60 days to run without pulling a new report. I have two left on my TU and 8 on EXP.

Since I was scared poopooless by a split file, I only pull once or twice each week. It will take longer to bump but I am willing to wait.

They mean ~ 60 to 90 daily credit pull. So you will not get any bumpage if you just wait for the 60 days to run without pulling a new report. I have two left on my TU and 8 on EXP.

Since I was scared poopooless by a split file, I only pull once or twice each week. It will take longer to bump but I am willing to wait.

No, I was told that an inq won't think about coming off until 60-90 from the date of the actual inq. Ihateca told me this. I wasn't going wait to start pull in 60-90 days I just wasnt' going to do it everyday.

http://www.debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/forums/showthread.php?t=270401

No, I was told that an inq won't think about coming off until 60-90 from the date of the actual inq. Ihateca told me this. I wasn't going wait to start pull in 60-90 days I just wasnt' going to do it everyday.

http://www.debt-consolidation-credit-repair-service.com/forums/showthread.php?t=270401

i dont know about the 60-90 rule. I thought that when an inquiry falls off depends on the individuals credit report and how large their file is. Maybe Ihateca can explain.

i dont know about the 60-90 rule. I thought that when an inquiry falls off depends on the individuals credit report and how large their file is. Maybe Ihateca can explain.

It kind of proved right, cause I had a inq dating 4/5 and I updated for 3 weeks with nothing and then on 7/6 I updated and the inq was gone. I don't know if what ihateca said was fact or if it was just coincidence. But my next inq is dated 5/31 and I've been updated everyday and I have yet to see it fall off

Inq's within a couple months definitely WON'T bump. But I think you still have to pull regularly if you want them prepped to fall off when that time is up.

I wouldn't possibly be able to restrain myself from pulling daily... half the time as it is I sit there and stare at the "according to our records..." :rolleyes: