TC & Myfico has something that eq doesn't......

.......and inq!. I have an inq on TC and myfico dated 8/26/06 - BUT it isn't on my Eq hard copy cr. My eq cr says I have no hard inqs. The hard inq that is listed on TC and myfico is listed as a soft inq on eq. This makes me wonder, where is myfico pulling their info, TC or Eq? I called eq about this serveral times over the course of 3 months and they continue to tell me that I have NO hard inqs. Should I make a fuss about this to TC? I already sent my cr to myfico but have yet to hear anything. myfico admin assured me that this inq isn't hurting my score.

I thought TC did not show soft pulls at all. At the very least mine does not. It only shows hard pulls.

I'm with you chilton, TC doesn't show soft pulls; and if that is the case then why is that the ONLY hard/soft inq that TC and myfico are showing, I have more; quite a few since 8/23/06 in fact. Sorry, I'm not buying it

I'm with you chilton, TC doesn't show soft pulls; and if that is the case then why is that the ONLY hard/soft inq that TC and myfico are showing, I have more; quite a few since 8/23/06 in fact. Sorry, I'm not buying it

Ameriprise shows as a hard pull on TC and myFICO but as a soft pull on my Equifax report. When I called EQ they told me it was originally classified incorrectly and is a soft pull. Evidently TC and FICO didn't get it right. It shows as a soft pull on all my Equifax reports just like a Truecredit pull you might do yourself. No biggie.