Just Want to say Hi and Thank You

Brat

Yes, I'm a complete and total newbie here, and so please excuse my mistakes (i promise I learn quickly :) ). Just wanted to say hello and thank you for this site. I am dealing with low credit scores (lowest is mine at 548 with Experian, high is 646 with Equifax). Hubby and I were fine until "life" dealt us several blows (more detail can be provided, if it'll help anyone). I'm embarrassed to admit, I've used the "credit repair people" - and hundreds of dollars later, our scores are *gasp* about the same.

We were considering a credit attorney until I found this site via Google. I now am revving up to fix all this and get it behind us. I'm just now reading through the posts and such here to learn how to get started, but if anyone has some good links already bookmarked, please feel free to share. Also, I am seriously considering "Good Credit is Sexy Paperback ". Has anyone used this book?

Thank you for sharing, and being patient while I learn. I promise to post and update as to progress (as well as share "lessons learned).

Welcome. :)++

Also, I am seriously considering "Good Credit is Sexy Paperback ". Has anyone used this book?

YEP, sure have. Well worth it.

My advice is to read, read and read! Read the primers and stickies at the top. Use the search button as many topics have been covered 100 times over.