Jump to content

Please Help Me

Recommended Posts

Okay, I live in Missouri and I recently got served papers by the police, I don't know what to do. The company is saying that I owe them 10k and I know I don't. Back in 2002, I had to hire a lawyer because one of my ex-friends stole my credit card and charged over $1,000 to it. I disputed this and asked that my account be blocked, they did not comply. Now they are saying that the rest of it is in interest. I don't agree. I have the original paper work that my lawyer sent, plus all the dates and names of the people I have spoken with in regards to this problem. What do I do? PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.