Experian verifying in 2 days??

Nascar3

I have 3 collection accts on my Experian credit report. All from Medicredit...one for $12, one for $48 and one for $55. They all date from 2/2003. Anyways, I disputed online on July 14th (I know, I'm not supposed to dispute online, but I did it anyways). I received an email back today, July 16th, from Experian stated that they verified and the accts remain. Is there any way possible they could have done this in two days? I'm thinking that they didn't even bother attempting to verify with the CA because there is no notation on the accounts that the "consumer disputes." I know I have read something on this on the boards before, but with all my searching I can't seem to find it. Can someone point me in the right direction? What should my next step be? Should I DV the collection agencies? Is there someway I can "get" the CRA for not attempting to verify the collections? Oh, and I disputed 2 other accounts at the same time, the results of those are "pending until Aug 8", which is another reason I don't believe Experian even looked into it.

BTW, I called the OC today, because it is medical I thought maybe I could get them to pull the accts back from the CA, but they said my acct balance was $0. They actually sold the accts. Don't know if this makes any difference, but figured I would add it.

I'm sure they probably do belong to me. They were probably co-pays or something. I also briefly called the CA, tried to sound dumb, like I just noticed them on my report (they have been there for years), asked them what they were for (meaning doc, etc.). They told me which practice generated the bill and I did ask them if I paid them if they would remove them. They said "No, but we can mark the collection accts as PAID." I said "OK, thank you., but that's not what I want" and hung up.