Jump to content

Credit repair question


Recommended Posts

A couple of years ago (prior to finding this board) I paid some CA’s for less than full amount on a few CC’s. The CA’s don’t show up on any of my reports but the OC’s are reporting charge off – settled for less than full amount.

Has anyone had any success contacting the OC’s and offering to pay the difference between the charge off amount and amount settled in order to get them to change the status to paid as agreed?

If so, is there any specific language I should include (or not include) in my letter to them?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.