Just wanted to say Thanks!

metcalf34

I have been looking around this board for about six months. When I started all of my scores were in the mid 550's. I had a lot of incorrect info on my CR. Since that time all my scores have went over 600 with TU around 650. I have bought a new house @ 6.75 and just got approved for a credit card with a 7500 limit. I do not post on here much, but I do visit about once a day. I owe a big THANK YOU to everyone on this site. It WORKS!:)

I have been looking around this board for about six months. When I started all of my scores were in the mid 550's. I had a lot of incorrect info on my CR. Since that time all my scores have went over 600 with TU around 650. I have bought a new house @ 6.75 and just got approved for a credit card with a 7500 limit. I do not post on here much, but I do visit about once a day. I owe a big THANK YOU to everyone on this site. It WORKS!:)

A Mortgage at 6.75% with a TU Fico at, 650 You can't beat that.

Now that you have a mortgagae your credit automatically improves. Creditors view you in a better light. EX the CC witha a CL of 7500.

I have a question: Would you or anyone else know IF a mortgage at 6.75% with scores in the mid 650's is easily obtained or did you luck out?