Credit reports: is there inexpensive way to pull each every few weeks?

par

Go to TRUECREDIT.com - you can pull all 3 DAILY if you want for like 15 a month. I have TC only for TransUnion, 8 bucks a month - I update every 24 hours.

there is a way to get EX dailies for free as well - go to experian.com/dispute. click on "request a dispute online", enter any EX report number you have, and the other info (name, ssn, etc), and BAM you have a new report whenever! I do it every day as well.

Go to TRUECREDIT.com - you can pull all 3 DAILY if you want for like 15 a month. I have TC only for TransUnion, 8 bucks a month - I update every 24 hours.

there is a way to get EX dailies for free as well - go to experian.com/dispute. click on "request a dispute online", enter any EX report number you have, and the other info (name, ssn, etc), and BAM you have a new report whenever! I do it every day as well.

Is your Transunion report the same we see on Truecredit or is it the actual TU report with all the softs showing?