Michael Vick, you are an idiot.

nascar

I heard about the indictment on ESPN Radio this morning. I'm no member of PETA or anything, but those allegations are sickening. Electrocution, hanging and drowning dogs?

I read the article earlier this morning and while I think Pitbulls are generally vicious animals and would never have them around my children, I feel terrible for that treatment of them. While I bare no sympathy in putting down proven vicioius animals, I think Michael Vick should be subject to harse punishment!

You know that "rape stand" that they said they found? Well I think they need to drop his pants, NO LUBRICANT and put him on there for a few hours. AFter that, put his a$$ in the ring and let them chew his a$$ up. Take it like the man that you think you are Vick!

You know that "rape stand" that they said they found? Well I think they need to drop his pants, NO LUBRICANT and put him on there for a few hours. AFter that, put his a$$ in the ring and let them chew his a$$ up. Take it like the man that you think you are Vick!

If he goes to jail, there may be a "rape stand" of another kind there.

That boy ain't right...

This week-end, in the Dallas Morning news, they had an aerial photo of the property where the alleged dog fighting took place.

I studied the image for a while 'cause something just didn't look right. Then, there it was, his million dollar mansion - with a $900 above ground pool nicely situated in the back yard...

xdancex

we are having beers and eating good mexican food!

:)

You have to be on the west coast for good mexican food.. I miss it :(

That boy ain't right...

Then, there it was, his million dollar mansion - with a $900 above ground pool nicely situated in the back yard...

xdancex

I hate to say it, but's that's probably the drowning pool

• 2 weeks later...