What do I do now that the CA is reporting 120 days late?

kellyms25

I have an account on my credit report from asset acceptance corp that is reporting on all three of my Credit Reports. ON my EX and TU reports they show as collection accounts but on my EQ it shows as open account 120 days late. I thought that all the CRA should be showing identical or nearly identical listings. Is this a violation and if so what should I do. I do know that they should not report it as open but who do I dispute this with the CA or the CRA? :confused: :confused:

Dive, I just want to clarify, because I have almost the exact same deal....it's a FCRA violation AFTER I dispute with the credit bureaus and they "verify" with the credit bureaus that it is correct information? In my case, Portfolio Recovery actually CHANGED my report to look as if it was 120 days late after I disputed the fact that it was an OPEN account. I have not DV'd them. Should I do this? Or go straight to the ITS letter? Or am I jumping the gun?