lumburg

Who's score have you found to be the most reliable?

I have all three services right now and the 3 in 1 from TU. When I check my score directly on EX with their Score Plus or whatever they call it now, it says it's 650. Then, on TU 3 in 1, it says my score is 578, which is almost exactly what MyFICO has. So, the question is, who do I believe?

Thanks

I have all three services right now and the 3 in 1 from TU. When I check my score directly on EX with their Score Plus or whatever they call it now, it says it's 650. Then, on TU 3 in 1, it says my score is 578, which is almost exactly what MyFICO has. So, the question is, who do I believe?

Thanks

My FICO. Dont waste your money buying scores all over town. Use your monitoring service to monitor and anytime you get the urge to see where your scores really are then get a FICO score.

You are wasting your money buying an Experian score or a TU score. Equifax sells a FICO score but that is it.

All other scores are FAKOs.

:)++:)++ :)++

My FICO. Dont waste your money buying scores all over town. Use your monitoring service to monitor and anytime you get the urge to see where your scores really are then get a FICO score.

You are wasting your money buying an Experian score or a TU score. Equifax sells a FICO score but that is it.

All other scores are FAKOs.

:)++:)++ :)++

He said it brother! I might add, search the site for myfico discount codes.

He said it brother! I might add, search the site for myfico discount codes.

He is a SHE. 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

Thanks to both of you! How in the heck do the yget away with selling a score that is so useless? I might as well start selling people their scores if it's that's bad :( I will be cancelling some services today

LOL.. and I knew that too after our chats about myheritage.com.. :oops: With my luck, I probably should have been saying, "She said it sister!"