Satisfied judgement

Kiara03

Hello everyone ive been reading all the post here and has helped me a great deal , ive already had about 9 negatives removed from my credit in three months :D im grateful for this site and you guys.Now here is my question,(i already used the search button and went thru all 8 pages)i have a judgement on my credit for a car repo in 2004 a little more than $4.000 ,now i have tried disputing this with cra's but comes back verified,i just looked at equifax yesterday and it says "satisfied judgement" i have not done my taxes nor have i tried to pay,now im really confused and dont know what to think of this im actually scared to do my taxes now (in about 1 week i asked for an extention for my small biz) any comments will be happily accepted:wink:

Hello everyone ive been reading all the post here and has helped me a great deal , ive already had about 9 negatives removed from my credit in three months :D im grateful for this site and you guys.Now here is my question,(i already used the search button and went thru all 8 pages)i have a judgement on my credit for a car repo in 2004 a little more than $4.000 ,now i have tried disputing this with cra's but comes back verified,i just looked at equifax yesterday and it says "satisfied judgement" i have not done my taxes nor have i tried to pay,now im really confused and dont know what to think of this im actually scared to do my taxes now (in about 1 week i asked for an extention for my small biz) any comments will be happily accepted:wink:

They can't satisfy a judgement from a refund from the IRS.