Bk 7

Jacque383

Is EVERY detail of the bankruptcy being reported accurately ?? If not, dispute every deatil that isn't accurate. Since a BK case from 1998 was likely sent to the archives 5-6 years ago, chances are they have no way to verify and you may get lucky and get an early delete.

Is EVERY detail of the bankruptcy being reported accurately ?? If not, dispute every deatil that isn't accurate. Since a BK case from 1998 was likely sent to the archives 5-6 years ago, chances are they have no way to verify and you may get lucky and get an early delete.

Generally, is there a rule on often they send them to the archives?

I would recommend getting an account set up with Pacer. Then check if you are still showing up in there. I have found so far that if you show up in Pacer, you'll most likely be verified if you dispute. I'm still there and can't get the damn thing delete. :cry:

https://pacer.psc.uscourts.gov/psco/cgi-bin/psclogin.pl