Accounts of 7 years, is this "re-aging" and SOL

phyregold

Okay guys I am a little confused about a couple of my CA.

There is this one that is over 7 years old, how do I remove it? Or what steps would i take. And they have been constantly reporting 120 late since 02

HSBC/BOSCV

Account Number: xxxxXXXX

Acct Type: Revolving Charge Account

Acct Status: Closed

Monthly Payment:

Date Open: 3/1/1999

Balance: $183.00

Terms: Revolving

High Balance:

Limit: $182.00

Past Due:

Payment Status: Charge-off

Comments: Credit line closed-grantor request-reported by subscriber

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec

05 05 05 05 05 05 05 05 05 05 05 05 06 06 06 06 06 06 06 06 06 06 06 06

120 120 120 120 120 120 120 120 120 120 120 120 120 120 120 120 120 120 120 120 120 120 120 KD

What do you think the steps would be to take with these guys?

I also have about 4 things on my report outside of DE SOL law. How could I use that in my advantage to get those removed? I also was never contacted by them.

And how do you prove or atleast suspect of re-aging?

Well let me ask this, cant I call the creditor and be like well you have never contacted me and your outside of the SOL limited by Delaware. I am not saying this debt is mine but by law you can't collect the money you say I owe you. Because of this situtation I am more then willing to pay the money that I owe in exchange for a deletion?

what I ment is this

1) call the CA and ask about the account

2) When they ask how am I going to pay for this, simply mention I am outside the SOL

3) Remind them that there is nothing able to force me to pay and then offer in echange for a delation the full amount of money that I suspositly owe

4) remind them that they have never contacted me and this is the best way for all parties to benefit because

A) They are getting the full amount of money that I owe

B) I am getting my deletion.

Or am I trying to hard?

You need to make sure who you're dealing with...

If the TL you quoted in the beginning is the OC, then by all means call them and offer a pay for deletion. If they won't delete, don't pay...it will fall off soon anyway.

If its a CA that reporting...don't call. Dispute this with the CRAs as "obsolete". There is NEVER a good reason to pay a CA. First of all, you don't owe the CA anything...you may have had an account with the OC, but this ain't them. And, its like throwing blood in the shark pool...other CAs who monitor your accounts will see it and start coming after their pound of flesh.