Jump to content

Object to discharge


Recommended Posts

The creditors would have to file an official motion objecting to the discharge of all or a portion of your debt to that creditor. Their objection wouldn't only be noted if they showed up at the 341. After they file an objection, there would be a hearing so that each side - them and you - can make your case and the judge decides.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.