How long does it take to remove your fraud alert?

I sent a letter to each of the 3 last week, with copies of my DL & SSC, asking for all fraud alerts to be removed and have heard squat. :cool:

I sent an e-mail to eq Tues and the fa was gone yesterday. TU never added it, didn't do exp yet. have you updated your cr since you requested the removal? Did you send it cmrr?

I sent a letter to each of the 3 last week, with copies of my DL & SSC, asking for all fraud alerts to be removed and have heard squat. :cool:

It can be a week to four weeks - when I have disbuted on line with tranunion in the past. .

Before last year when I was doing disbutes for different borrowers, was including my email address. Received an email notification stating they will respond within four weeks.

After transunion completed their review, they mailed a new copy of the borrowers credit report.

My recent disbutes have been through experian, not asking for an email address. In the comment section state - Please notify transunion and equifax credit bureaus to update their reports".

Last few disbutes, have been happy with the results....:)

Originally posted by imdoingitright

sent an e-mail to eq Tues and the fa was gone yesterday. TU never added it, didn't do exp yet. have you updated your cr since you requested the removal? Did you send it cmrr?

I would like to know who at EQ Imdoingitright emailed to have it removed so quickly.

Originally posted by imdoingitright

sent an e-mail to eq Tues and the fa was gone yesterday. TU never added it, didn't do exp yet. have you updated your cr since you requested the removal? Did you send it cmrr?

I would like to know who at EQ Imdoingitright emailed to have it removed so quickly.

I sent you a PM