newbeginings

Yikes what is this???

Hello friends. I just checked my credit report fromt he suze orman fico kit and found a STATE TAX LIEN. I have not a clue where this came from and this is how it is layed out.

State tax lien

Court of law [?] Not reported

Case number [?] xxxxxxxxx<----(real numbers edited by me)

Date filed [?] Not reported

Status [?] Not on Record

Date reported [?] 2/2007

Amount [?] $1,020

Plaintiff [?] Not reported

Defendant [?] Not reported

I like to know how come the rest of the info is "not reported"???:confused: All it shows is the case number, date reported, and amount. What would be the first step to find out wha the hec this is and have it removed. Thank u 4 ur time.

Hi there,

Well, if it were me I'd dispute it with the CRA's that have the info. Did you look under "creditor" section on your credit report to see about addresses for the furnishers?? Ex; when I look up "creditors' in mine it does list the court house reporting my BK....look very carefully.

Do you recognize this at all?

Elyse

Hello friends. I just checked my credit report fromt he suze orman fico kit and found a STATE TAX LIEN. I have not a clue where this came from and this is how it is layed out.

State tax lien

Court of law [?] Not reported

Case number [?] xxxxxxxxx<----(real numbers edited by me)

Date filed [?] Not reported

Status [?] Not on Record

Date reported [?] 2/2007

Amount [?] $1,020

Plaintiff [?] Not reported

Defendant [?] Not reported

I like to know how come the rest of the info is "not reported"???:confused: All it shows is the case number, date reported, and amount. What would be the first step to find out wha the hec this is and have it removed. Thank u 4 ur time.

It does not show what courthouse or who its by "NOTHING"...I really dont know how to handle this. All I see is that this is under my "TransUnion" with thoes 3 items avail that I mentioned:-(

While I'm a big Suze Orman fan (watch her show every Sat. night) I think what you have is a consolidated report. I pull my reports DIRECTLY from the big three. I have accounts directly with Equifax and TransUnion, and I pull Experian every once in a while (their services is the pits; can't even get an address removed).

I would pull mine separately if I were you.