no signatures?? and no response??

brightjvja

alright.... so on the 30th of last month i sent out my second dispute to the one cra. i sill haven't heard anything back from them. when i went to the post office to send the dispute thru certified mail they gave me an option of doing it online.... i took that (being the cheaper way out) as my option. online it is showing that the equifax received it.... but there is no signature? i have been told before that if within one month there is no response to a dispute letter that i sent out and they received then i can demand that they remove my stuff that i disputed. how do i prove that they received it if i have no signature on the usps website???

the weird thing is that on truecredit.com i have gotten 3 alerts and they are all concerning the things that i have disputed??? but they are saying that they have "just been reported" which is exactly what truecredit showed when i disputed a discover card and then a few days later received a letter from equifax saying that it had been removed (but it's still showing on my truecredit reports) ALSO.... on truecredit it doesn't seem to update my credit report. the date reporting is from the date that it was pulled for the first time last month....... am i not supposed to get updated reports on there????

thanks everyone!

You need to update your TC report by going to "your credit" >> "credit reports" and in the right side "gray" area under the ads you'll see "update report". Once you do that, come back and talk about your results. :goodluck:

Also, about USPS, you might need to go to "track and confirm" enter your tracking number and click on "Proof of Delivery".

Ok. Thank you!!! I updated my reports. Now I am a little upset though because they have charged me 3 times this month. Once for $13.00 and twice for $11.00 and some change a piece..... what's up with that???? and I can't find a phone number for them. I'll have to check my bank statements and see if one shows up there.

On the other hand.... SOMEHOW Experian has went up nearly 40 points... and I have NO idea how because I haven't disputed anything with them yet! Equifax is the only CRA that I have disputed with and that score still stands the same. Now the last 4 items that I disputed about which were the ones originally brought up by me on this thread are still on the report - am I supposed to just send them a letter demanding that they delete because they never sent me anything back and proof that they recieved my letter??

Thanks again SO MUCH!