Learned a lot here Thanks place really works!!

thenjhomebuyer

I have been erasing numerous files but, this one has really showed me knowledge is power. I really appreciate all the free info here. I first saw this website a couple months ago and thought it was a lot of fluff till i started reading and applying myself. My email is copy and pasted below. The next post on this thread will show you the reply from the representing attorney. Read the email bottom from the email goes as according. This guy basically ran my credit for a girl who wanted to know about me. I was training a group of door knockers one of the girls had this guy run my credit. lol I basically emailed a inquiry deletion letter and with in two days all this happened below

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2007 11:39 PM

To: 'Rxx Moxxe'

Subject: RE:

Rob,

I did ask for the company letterhead faxed over to my office which I never received. I am sending you this digital communication on July 24th, 2007. I am telling you or anyone associated with The Blaxxie Gxxxp to cease and desist all communication with me any which shape or form. I am pressing suit on The Blaixxx Grxxp via small claims court for the total amount of $7,000.00 usd plus accruing attorneys fee's.

I cannot understand how you can pull someones credit cause a lady you use to sleep with asked you to pry into someone elses credit file. IF you had someone look into your private life without permission I am sure you would be somewhat irrate. I am the one who gets hit with the stress and extra charges for the life of my loan.

1) Treble damages Under Consumer Protection Act , and $5,000 dollars in punitive damages for lost loans, stress, embarrassment, etc.. (proof will be provided)

2) From the FCRA § 616. Civil liability for willful noncompliance [15 U.S.C. § 1681n]

"(B) Civil liability for knowing noncompliance. Any person who obtains a consumer report from a consumer reporting agency under false pretenses or knowingly without a permissible purpose shall be liable to the consumer reporting agency for actual damages sustained by the consumer reporting agency or $1,000, whichever is greater."

From the 1998 FTC opinion letter Greenblatt at http://www.ftc.gov/os/statutes/fcra/greenblt.shtm

"Any person who procures a consumer report under false pretenses, or knowingly without a permissible purpose, is liable for $1000 or actual damages (whichever is greater) to both the consumer and to the consumer reporting agency from which the report is procured."

3) for pulling my credit file without permissible purpose Injury to your credit report and credit score FCRA Section 604 (A)(3) $1,000

4)any attorney accruing fees

I will accept a settlement for the amount of $3,000.00 made by you or the Bxxxx Groxx.

made out to : Rxxxxxx xx which would have to be mailed out no later the tomorrow overnighted to the address provided below: If check is not here on Thursday I will assume you have rejected the settlement offer. I will file suit in the New York City Civil Court Small Claims Part the following day.

Roxxxxxxx xx

33 Oxx St.

Hxxxxxxxn xxrk, NJ 07xxx

Thanks and Best Regards,

Rxxxxxxxxx xx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2007 7:51 PM

To: roh@stoxxxxxxroup.net

Subject:

Experian Credit

P.O. Box 9701

Allen, Texas 75013

RE: ROxxxxxx xx

Dear Sir or Madam;

Please be aware that we ran the above captioned credit report in error. He never applied for credit with our firm at any time. Please remove our request for his credit history.

We apologize for this error. Mr. Roxxxxxx xx never applied for credit with us and never asked us to request his history.

If you have any questions, please contact the undersigned.

Very truly yours;

THE BLxxxxE GRxxxx

D. Nixxxxas Blaxxxx

President

THIS IS THE REPLY EMAIL I GOT BACK FROM THE ATTORNEY BELOW

Sir, my name is Clxxx Grxxxe, as you can see from my information below I am an attorney in New Roxxxxe, N.Y.. My office represents Roxxxt Mxxxe. He has asked me to contact you with respect to moneys that you allege he owes you.

My client would like to amicably resolve any issues that you have with him and the Blxxxe Gxxxp and to that end my client is sending me $3,000.00 to hold in escrow to give to you upon my receipt of general releases in favor of Mr. Mxxxx, the Blxxxe Gxxxxp and their respective principals. Please advise when you will be available to make this exchange. I am going on vacation tomorrow morning, however reachable via cell phone through tomorrow afternoon, otherwise you may contact my associate Lauxxxnne Dexxxa to make the exchange. I will be back in the office either Thursday or Friday of next week. Look forward to hearing from you!

Clixxxxrd D. Gxxxxne and Associates

4xx Norxx xxxxue

New Rxxxxxxx, NY xx

tel: 914.7xx.5xxx

fax: 914.7xx.7xxx

cell: 914 4xx xxxx

www.chgaxxxxxiates.com

NOTICE: This message, and any attached file, is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and delete all copies of the original message. Thank you.