Sometimes they come back!!!!

aadam101

I'm also worried about that. I have never had a single CA on my report. I can't figure out why. Some of the OC's have sold the debt long ago but they never reported it. I even have inquiries from CA's but most of them are more than 1 year old.

I wish I could say I've had such good luck. Palisades is the BANE of my existence!!

I filed a dispute (several actually)....received an updated CR showing the deletion. The very NEXT DAY - I received an alert from TC and guess who was back? Yup you guessed it. Palisades....sumbiatches!

I wish I could say I've had such good luck. Palisades is the BANE of my existence!!

I filed a dispute (several actually)....received an updated CR showing the deletion. The very NEXT DAY - I received an alert from TC and guess who was back? Yup you guessed it. Palisades....sumbiatches!

When you say, "I filed a dispute", do you mean with the CRA's or the FTC, BBB, etc?