Can anyone help me out?

Guest buddys_tot06

Guest buddys_tot06

I was curious if anyone would know if there is a business that will gather all of my debt and help me pay it all off at onece? I don't know all of the people that I owe, so I can't do one of the debit consolidation website. That's why I am wondering if there is someone out there to do it for me! :p Isn't that what an accountant does? :rolleyes::confused:

thanks

Sure, I'll help you...

Give me your social security number, name and address, power of attorney, and your banking information.

I'll take care of everything...

Don't believe me? Why? I'm here on the internet telling you I can fix everything...do you think I can't be trusted?

(Really...first order of business is to go to www.annualcreditreport.com and get FREE copies of all your credit reports. Those will tell you who you owe. Then, if you have money to work with, go to YOUR bank and ask about a debt consolidation loan.)

And, welcome to the board, by the way...