Judgment problem...need advice.

andknapp

I have a judgment that was only showing on ex. Now it's showing on tu also and knocked my score down over 60 points. Tu is showing it as paid and ex is showing it as filed.

I was never served so there was a default judgment against me. I petitioned the court for a new hearing. The company that was suing me got sold and the new company couldn't find what I actually owed the money for, so in a letter to the courts they said I had paid them all the money that I owed them. This made it so the courts filed a release of judgment.

I never owed them money in the first place. How can they mark it as paid and leave it on my cr. It is ruining my score, is there anything I can do to get it vacated at this point does anyone know? I live in Indiana if that helps.

Thanks for any help!

im new to this but have accomplished alot in a short amount of time. im dealing with a judgment now too.

im thinking that the judgment shouldnt even be on your report anymore. Maybe they never updated it with tu or ex.

did they vacate the judgment? Maybe you only need to dispute it with tu and ex