My First Delete!!

Sobe420

My First delete, I do not know how succesful this is or if this means it just opened new doors for me to dispute items. But I got an address deleted, which I had alot of collections tied to that address. It was from EQ, but XP wont remove it.

I know this is not much but I am excited at least it shows that it works.

So am I correct by assuming that if I get these address deleted any CA associated with this address off my CR?

No it doesn't work like that, that address will just be deleted not the TL. Just a suggestion you need to do some searching and reading throught the community, there is a wealth of info here.

OK, if one CRA deletes something are the others required to delete? Can you use the fact that one deleted so the other 2 delete?

So far EQ has been the easiest to deal with and get deletes. XP and TU are being a pain. MY FAKO from EQ went from a 511 to a 526 in a matter of two days. I got a lot of address deleted and I think one CO was deleted. It does not come up on my EQ report but it shows on TrueCredit still reporting so not sure?