Credit Scores Dropping Nothing Changed!!

Sobe420

My FAKO scores are dropping nothing has changed. I have a few accounts in dispute. I deleted an address. Cannot delete inquiries and followed steps how to and still not working.

Why are my scores dropping? If I am paying my current items on time and showing positve payment nothing on the CA has changed. Anyone please comment help or point in right direction.?

Espeically need help with removing inquiries?

Also, why is TU being such a pain in letting me pull my CR?

Don't worry about your FAKO scores - someone said that one's FAKO scores vary with how many butterflies fart in Africa. Don't worry about them.

Search this forum for removing inquiries - TONS of info on the subject

TU is easy to pull daily - truecredit.com, click on "your credit", click on "reports", then on the right, click on the "update report" link. click "I agree" @ the next screen, "continue to my credit report" at the next one where they try and get you to pay for something else....then viola!