lumburg

Anyone ever luck with using MOV to get an item removed from CR?

I just disputed a few items that were 5-6 years old and I doubt there are still records out there. If these items come back verefied, I am planing on sending a MOV. Has anyone ever had these work? It seems the CRA will likely just send some standard BS letter ,expecially EX. Thanks for any sight in advance

MOV is a bit of a joke now. Expect the CRA's reply to be "look at your credit report and use the contact information to contact the creditor".. if the CRA is a perticular one you will notice that your credit report is MISSING that information.

Good luck.

MOV will likely not lead to any deletes.

I thought that was the next step in a delete.

Do you think that would cause then to call it frivolus?

I just got a verified, and I want to know how they verified? I don't think the bill is mine...I think it's from my ex-mother in law, she died at our house, We were her heirs and the will went thru probate.

So the last name, adress and telephone number would match. I was next of kin and I signed her into the hospital...so my name may be on the paper work or bill. I was not the patient.

If this is true and it was her, I can have them contact the probate lawyer...he handled paying the bills.

They might tell you, but likely the "verifacation" was nothing more than the exchange between to computers. The cra's asking the CA's computer "is this right?" and the CA's computer saying "yup" with no one actually talking to anyone or looking at your dispute. Since they never talked to anyone and don't want you to know that your dispute was treaded like a spam e-mail they will blow you off by telling you to call the company reporting the info.