Arrow just vanished from EX.. No dispute, no DV, nothing..

merkurfan

Should I worry??? I just noticed a 2 point bump in my EX score and went to look why, and that is all I could find. You'd think loosing a 7,000 collection (it started off as a CC with a CL of 500.. go figure that one) would have caused more than a hickup..

I guess I am just worried that the fell on their own with no help from me or a CRA.

I'll take Carolinablueeyes awnser for 100 alex :)

I got to thinking, I did the FA and sent a letter to EX about the 20 or so versions of my address for 9 years, along with a copy of my denial for a loan due to moving around to much (I had not moved in 9 years, but had 29 different addresses on my EX report) they removed all the addresses I requested today along with 3 name veriations and 2 wrong SSN's... I wonder if perhaps a lot of that wrong information was linked to the Arrow TL?

several months ago, one of my collections disappeared from EQ. it was for a repo. The bank was still reporting to all 3, and the CA was still reporting to the other 2, so I figured it was an error on the CA's part or something. Sure enough, it came back to haunt me about 3 months later. I disputed it with the OC (actually, I sent them a letter pointing out how they sent the certified notification of my rights to reclaim the car, etc to an address 2000 miles away from where they picked it up and that they KNEW I would never receive it...they just replied and said it was their policy to not send the letters to the address it of the repo, but the last address that they had in their system.

Incidentally, I am writing them back to explain that their "policy" violated my rights.

I hope yours stays off your report from now on.

When I did the name fixing and stuff on Cranky's CR, He lost 2 TL's.

I just figured that they were tied to the wrong addy's ..names or SS variations.

So, Hopefully yours won't come back. His have been gone for nearly 3 months now.