What Do You Do Dv Process Complete ??

bridgett68

If the DV was timely, and you 1-2 punched them AND they verified, you have violations enough to sue.

Do not ITS unless you are ready and prepared to file suit. ITS does not usually work.

It wasnt a timely DV they never sent inital letter giving me 30 days to dispute. I may be able to prove that because it was sold from one Ca to another and i was in the process of disputing with AFNI next thing i know AFNI deleted and CALVARY was on.

Also my other TL i never could dispute timely beacause it was ID theft and never went to my address.

It wasnt a timely DV they never sent inital letter giving me 30 days to dispute. I may be able to prove that because it was sold from one Ca to another and i was in the process of disputing with AFNI next thing i know AFNI deleted and CALVARY was on.

Also my other TL i never could dispute timely beacause it was ID theft and never went to my address.

That in itself is a violation, lots of JDB's do this.

I agree, do not threaten to sue if it's nothing more than a hollow threat, however I also encourage people to use the courts as needed, (if they feel they have no other means and are justified) its really not that hard if your willing to; study, spend the time, be very thorough, and can keep / have kept impeccable records/documentation (paper trail)