Jump to content

No Registered Agent?

Recommended Posts

OK how do i go about suing a company thats out of my state. I live in Florida and the company i want to sue is in New York the company doesn't have a registered agent in Florida. And from what i have heard you cant sue a company out of state in small claims court. So what should i do. I can get an easy $1,000 for an Unauthorized Inquiry put on my credit report I have all the evidence i need to win in court.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.