Jump to content

Find registered agent

Recommended Posts

SR Financial is a CA in San Francisco; they have a collections account on my credit report that is NOT MINE. They think I'm lying and will not remove it (CRAs just keep confirming); so I am suing in small claims.

I want to find their registered agent.

They are corresponding with me from 3145 Geary Boulevard, Suite 707, San Francisco, CA 94118

They are listed on my credit report at 680 8th Street, Suite 230a, San Francisco, CA 94103-4950

Calif Sec State has no listing for an SR Financial in San Francisco.

City of San Francisco has no similar DBAs listed on their website.

I cannot afford a lawyer. Should I just use the correspondence address?


Link to comment
Share on other sites

This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.. For more information, please see our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.