i was approved for a crap 1 car loan 40k @ 12.45. now i know mu FICO is 700 +, why cant i get a lower % rate, does it help to wait and try to talk to them,

i can use my helco but i dont want to be broke,

i wouldnt mine paying 7 to 9% with crap1 but 12.45 , please i knpw my scores. are they trying to **** me or what.

thx

sam

I'm no expert, but that does seem high. Isn't Capital One a sub prime loan place or whatever? Why don't you try through a credit union or something like that?

Maybe shop around and see if you can get a better deal, then have them all bid against each other.

Maybe you don't have car credit? Or good credit but high credit card bills? dunno just guessing.

Just thought about it, no way you should have that high of interest with 700 hun plus

but tomorrow im pulling fico and looking into this, for the 38 bucks i may be worth it.

no way i shold have a 12.45 %. i thing if you hold up the writting of the check they will come down, they may think all my ores are not in the water on this.

ill hold the blank check 2 weeks and see, if they call me to say sometink.

i think, but the car im looking at may be gone , it was on ebay, spoke to the guy today, local dealer, nice 2001 corvette , not for me wife -ie wants it, busting balls over this,

thx

sam