Phartsmeller

Point Value Of Items I hope To Remove?

I am sure this Has Been covered But I Dont seem to Find it.I Spent All Night Filling out Dispute Forms to The CRA which I presume was to be my Starting Point. My Question is Most of these Accounts They Dont Call on Anymore and the Dates of Last Payment + 180 Days are Back in 2001(Mostly January to March. If Some of These are Not confirmed and Drop From My report,Which all 3 Average about 580 Score. What Value Point Wise do they have? They are all charge offs and several are with Companies like Midland,LVNV, Palisades,asset acceptance etc. Any Body With any Insight? And All Help is Appreciated..! It Would Be nice to Find its at Least 5-8 Pts Each or Something.THere was 8 Total.

Negatives that old probably have little effect one way or the other. You must have either more recent baddies on no recent goodies to have scores in the 580's...

Regardless of order removed, it will be minimal at first with increasing value with the last baddie being the biggest jump. Any evidence of bad credit tanks your score probably as much as 100 points and more.

Negatives that old probably have little effect one way or the other. You must have either more recent baddies on no recent goodies to have scores in the 580's...

I more recently have 3 visa Cards in excellant standing and 2 new car Loans Thru Capitol one Auto with co Signers,but 6 months perfect pay,and the credit cards are 10 yrs Perfect pay.It Seems Like its the Old Stuff Thats draggin it Down.I guess if any come off we will see and Ill report.The stuff asset acceptance reports looks missleading its shows account open 2006 dec. And its that way on 2-3 accounts. The original debt was back in 1999 -2000. I suspect asswipe acceptance will be hardest to get rid of. Thanks for the insight though.

One thing though - the baddies that drop off, will also drop off that history. Just a thought. If OP's CR is not that long..it is another factor.