ladyjen80

Using Creditexpert.com

I have been using creditexpert to monitor experian.... Im still in the free trial. DO THEY EVER UPDATE????

Ive been checking it daily since like 8/2, nothing has been updated. Am I missing an update link anywere? You would think that if they are offering a free tiral they would update like everyday. Why would I want to pay for it if they never update??

Mine updates daily when there's something to update. What do you mean by update? I'm sure not much has changed on your report since it's only been two weeks since you've started.

Well, I mean, the report date is still the first date I pulled the report from there. And I have gotten notices that things have changed, but It wont let me view the new report. Plus, whats archived report? Ive tried clicking that and it tells me there is none to report.

What could be happening, is that since your in the free trial period, it will not update. But once you actually start subscribing, it will then update. Just a guess but I've heard of it happening this way before.

Do you have an EX report number? You can just go to the dispute page and enter in the number. You don't actually have to dispute anything.

i cant find a way to do this..

Use any report number, from a previous dispute, or from a credit report ordered directly from Experian.

Go to experian.com/diputes and click on the dispute online link. Fill in the info, viola, credit report. You can do this daily, even multiple times a day.

Use any report number, from a previous dispute, or from a credit report ordered directly from Experian.

Go to experian.com/diputes and click on the dispute online link. Fill in the info, viola, credit report. You can do this daily, even multiple times a day.

Has anyone tried this recently? I tried yesterday and day and got ...

The Web page you requested is not available at this time. Please select one of the links shown below.

When you log in, you will get a page that looks like this.

Look towards the bottom of the page, and you will see "PLUS Score and Experian Credit Report"

Click "Order Now"

It will give you your daily report. For free.

When you log in, you will get a page that looks like this.

Look towards the bottom of the page, and you will see "PLUS Score and Experian Credit Report"

Click "Order Now"

It will give you your daily report. For free.

I was referring to the experian.com/disputes link. I think they may have finally caught on to us. I haven't paid for an EX report since finding out about the free link SAW mentioned in her post. But it's no longer working for me.

Works for me too.

Thanks to all my disputes over the past year, I rotate about 5-6 report numbers.

GRRR it's still not working for me. Can you post the link again? I don't know what I'm doing wrong?

GRRR it's still not working for me. Can you post the link again? I don't know what I'm doing wrong?

www.experian.com/dispute

Click on the "click here to request a dispute online" link...at this page, fill out the info: EX report #, SSN, state, and ZIP code...click on the three boxes saying you accept.....then click "submit" and BAM! New EX report :p

I use creditexpert also, after you log in scroll down to the middle of the page where it says "order your experian report and score". Hit the link and it will give you a new report daily. (It will say $0.00). Good Luck!

Blutish